(Effective August 1, 2020)
- Eliminate your right to trial by jury; and
- Prevent you from bringing, joining, or participating in any class-action or consolidated-action proceedings.
- Reservation of Rights: Buckhorn Restaurant Group, LLC. (“Buckhorn”) offers this Rewards Program at its discretion and reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or modify it, in whole or in part, or to change the rules, benefits, conditions of participation, or qualification criteria or to suspend, reduce, or terminate any benefits, at any time, with or without notice. Buckhorn further reserves the right to make benefits, bonuses, or promotional offers selectively available to certain Members at any time, with or without notice. In making purchases from Buckhorn, Members may not rely upon the continued availability of this Rewards Program any benefits or rewards under this Rewards Program.
- Eligibility: The Rewards Program is only available to individual legal residents of the United States and the State of California who are 18 years of age or older when they enroll in the Rewards Program. Only one account is allowed per Rewards Program member (“Member”) and a maximum of four accounts are allowed per household. Each participant in the Rewards Program must have his or her own account and accounts may not be used by, shared, sold, assigned or transferred to any individual, except among immediate family members living in the same household.
- Enrollment: In order to enroll as a Member of the Rewards Program, you must provide Buckhorn with your name, email address, birthdate, favorite location, and phone number, and username and password. You are also solely responsible for updating your Rewards Program account information so that it is accurate and current, and Buckhorn is not responsible if you do not receive any emails from us because you provided an incorrect email address or failed to update your email address. Buckhorn will market to your email and phone number unless you have written an opt-out to email@example.com.
- Earning Buckhorn RewardsTM: Members earn points by making qualifying purchases at Buckhorn corporate-owned restaurants located within the United States (“Buckhorn Restaurants”). Points are automatically converted to rewards (“Buckhorn Rewards”) to be redeemed for food, beverages and more as described below. Qualifying purchases include food and alcoholic beverages purchased by the Member. Points will not be earned for any taxes, gratuities, orders placed on third party delivery platforms or delivery charges paid, for purchases of gift cards, retail merchandise, or alcoholic beverages, or for purchases made with BUCK’N RewardsTM. Buckhorn in its sole discretion may also award Members Buckhorn RewardsTM, discounts, enhanced earning ability, free food items, or other benefits based on a Member’s specific behavior, or as a surprise and delight (“Discretionary Awards”). BUCK’N RewardsTM and other benefits accumulated under the Rewards Program are promotional and have no cash value.
- Buckhorn RewardsTM Benefit Levels: Beginning August 15th, 2020 Buckhorn Restaurant Group converted all existing loyalty members into our new program, and doubled their point bank. This did not automatically provide you with those rewards that can be achieved in the current point system.
Points and Benefits of Each Benefit Level:
- New Member Sign Up Bonus: One free small plate upon registration; tri-tip bites.
- Birthday Reward: $10 Buckhorn Bucks will be loaded and will expire 30 days after the birthday in the system.
- $1 + 1 Point earned
- For every 200 points, the system will offer $10 Bucks that can be redeemed.
- For every 500 points, the system will offer A Free Buck Sandwich that can be redeemed.
- For every 750 points, the system will offer A Caesar Pleaser that can be redeemed.
- For every 1000 points, the system will offer A FREE whole tri-tip that can be redeemed.
- For every 1500 points, the system will offer A family feast that can be redeemed.
- Buckhorn will have Discretionary Awards.
- Redemption: BUCK’N Rewards may be redeemed for food and beverages at corporate-owned Buckhorn Restaurants. They may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase gift cards or to pay for tax, gratuity, or delivery charges. Members may redeem more than one $10 Buckhorn Reward for a single purchase. Buckhorn RewardsTM may not be redeemed during the same visit on which the Hurdle Rate is reached. Buckhorn RewardsTM are personal to each Member, but some can be gifted or donated to another member.
- Expiration: Earned BUCK’N RewardsTM have different expiration times. If it’s a point-based reward, those DO NOT expire. However, email campaigns, birthday rewards, and some others will expire 30 days after they are earned by reaching a Hurdle Rate. Other benefits or discounts will expire as indicated in the accompanying communication.
- Maximum Redemption: A maximum of $1,000 in Buckhorn Rewards TM may be redeemed in a one-month period.
- Discounts: Certain discounts and special purchases cannot be combined with Buckhorn RewardsTM. Buckhorn reserves the right to refuse to permit Buckhorn RewardsTM to be redeemed in connection with discounted items.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions: The Rewards Program may offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that may have rules or their own terms and conditions. Members are required to read those rules and terms and conditions, and to agree and accept to be bound by them in order to participate.
- Account Closure: A Member’s Rewards Program account may be closed by Buckhorn in its sole discretion after 12 months with no activity.
- Suspension/Termination of Membership: Buckhorn reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend a Member’s membership in the Rewards Program in the event of any suspected misconduct, including suspending the Member’s ability to redeem Buckhorn Rewards and/or other benefits earned or received in connection with his/her membership in the Rewards Program. If Buckhorn concludes in its sole discretion that the Member has engaged in misconduct or that his/her account has been compromised, it may terminate the Member’s membership, including but not limited to terminating the Member’s ability to redeem Buckhorn Rewards and/or other or benefits earned or received in connection with his/her membership in the Rewards Program.
- Termination of Rewards Program: Buckhorn reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or change the Rewards Program at any time. If the Rewards Program is terminated, Members will no longer earn Buckhorn RewardsTM or receive other benefits associated with the Rewards Program. Unless otherwise provided in writing by Buckhorn, any unused Buckhorn Reward or other Reward Program benefit will expire upon termination of the Rewards Program, and Member’s Rewards Program points will be set to zero.
- Ownership of Site Content: All of the contents of the Sites is owned and copyrighted by Buckhorn and is protected as intellectual or proprietary property. Use of any of the Sites’ content without prior consent by Buckhorn is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer: Members use the Sites at their own risk. Buckhorn is not liable for any direct, indirect, special or other damages or losses that may result from the Member accessing the Sites or using information on the Sites. The Sites and the information included on the Sites are provided by Buckhorn “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Buckhorn is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or for electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer or device related to participating in the Rewards Program. Buckhorn’s liability for Buckhorn Rewards TM or any other reward containing printing or other errors, if any liability exists, is limited to replacement with other Buckhorn RewardsTM or other benefits, while supplies last.
- Release: Member hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Buckhorn from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, violation of any personal rights, such as violation of the right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Member’s participation in the Rewards Program, or the receipt, use or misuse, of Buckhorn RewardsTM or any other award or benefit.
- Privacy: Any information that a Member provides to Buckhorn will be treated in accordance with Buckhorn’s Privacy Statement, located at www.Buckhorngrill.com.